Ellis Hill at Village Center, in the heart of Howard, Wisconsin! This charming new subdivision will consist of 14 quality-constructed residential homes and 18 zero-lot-line luxury townhomes. Most of the single-family lots have park views and connectivity to the adjacent 92-acre Meadowbrook Park.
The thoughtfully-designed neighborhood will be comprised of a mix of housing styled together according to the architectural design requirements to ensure an attractive and cohesive look and feel.
This beautiful and walkable subdivision is in a great central location near the Howard Village Center, community trails, YMCA, restaurants, shopping and much more. The convenient location also offers easy highway access.
The concept for the Howard Village Center was originally promoted by the Village Board to create a “sense of place” for Howard residents. The Board’s vision is that the area will become the focal point for the entire community.
The goals of the Village Center:
• Be a place where Village of Howard residents will gather to live, shop, recreate and socialize
• Be an economic benefit to the Village of Howard
• Give the Village of Howard a vibrant, tangible identity and new heart for the community
The Village Square will be an integral component of the Village Center area. It will offer the following amenities:
• Center Plaza:This area will be lit and will have ice skating in the winter and interactive water features during the summer.
• Large expanses of open space: This will allow outdoor gatherings, such as Farmer’s Markets, concerts in the park and outdoor theatrical productions.
• Multi-functional Pavilion:The open-air, multi-functional Pavilion can be used for numerous community events.
• Pedestrian friendly:There will be connectivity to trails and other open spaces.
• Shopping:Promotion of vertical mixed-use buildings with ground floor retail will be key to making our Village Square succe